At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
The purpose of this position is to safely operate the shuttle bus and assist customers as an agent in the Customer Servicing department. The bus is used to transport employees from the off-site lot to the Advance Financial corporate location at 100 Oceanside Drive. The shuttle will run daily Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 7:15 AM and 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. There will be morning and afternoon runs with time off between these runs. The hours may be adjusted based on business needs. Between shuttle runs, the position is responsible for delivering a wide array of information related to financial services in a fast paced, customer service centric call center environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promptly keep to daily schedule to ensure employees arrive on time.
- Performs daily inspections on shuttle to include, but not limited to properly working lights, tires, oil level, fuel level, etc.
- Promptly reports maintenance, accidents, or passenger issues to supervisor.
- Assist passengers on and off the vehicle as needed.
- Enforced federal, state and company guidelines for passengers.
- Provided customer service to ensure customers’ safety and satisfaction.
- Comply with all traffic laws.
- Prepare for daily parking and overnight storage of the bus.
- Take shuttle for routine oil change and maintenance as needed.
- Clean shuttle’s interior and exterior on a regular basis.
- Accurately performs financial transactions including but not limited to payments, loan assistance, bill pay assistance and various other products
- Perform outbound calls to customers for various campaigns
- A Commercial Driver’s License with a P endorsement is required
- Must have acceptable driving record
- Driver must comply with all DOT requirements
- One year of relevant experience preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more