Customer Care Agent
We’re looking for people who love helping others. For us, customer service is our top priority. Our offices buzz with the constant energy as our Customer Care Agents assisting customers to better understand our financial products, help resolve issues,and provide a world-class experience that brings smiles and satisfaction. We’ll provide you with ongoing training, mentorship, and a rewarding working environment with benefits that are second to none. To find out more, apply today.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display a cheerful and positive attitude
- Is committed to providing an excellent customer experience
- Accurately performs financial transactions including but not limited to payments,loan assistance, bill pay assistance and various other products
- Perform outbound calls to customers for various campaigns
- Adhere to company policies and strictly follow all company procedures
- Participate in ongoing learning and development
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Education
- Some higher education preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service related field
- Call Center Customer Service Experience preferred
- Computer keyboard proficiency required
- Must be high energy
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results.
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products
- Excellent verbal communications skills both in person and over the telephone
- Excellence with attendance, attitude and teamwork, knowledge, sales conversions, exceptional audits, and overall customer service skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail Orientation
- Ability to multi-task
Perks and Benefits
- Starting at $15.00 an hour
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- Student Loan Reimbursement Plan
- And much, much, more