Our HRIS & Payroll Analyst will be the go-to for all things payroll & human resources information systems (HRIS) related. Under the direction of the HRIS & Payroll Manager, you will manage the day to day work for both of these areas, incorporating your love for details and big-picture thinking.
Our company has over 1,000 employees across Tennessee – you will help us support each of them from our Corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN. The best fit for this position is someone who lives and breathes both payroll and HRIS work. You get excited by data and are able to explain complicated reports and numbers in the simplest terms. You will also be excited to dive into the financial industry within a family-owned and operated business!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, run and maintain all HRIS and payroll-related reports, processes, and procedures
- Perform data audits to ensure accuracy/data integrity
- Monitor system configuration changes and access issues, document and run root cause analyses, and identify and suggest configuration solutions
- Build relationships with internal teams to identify and solve data-related needs
- Review and analyze new vendor feature release materials and use change-management best practices to prepare all system administrators and users
- Answer payroll and HRIS tickets in the team-shared HR inbox as needed
- Manage vendor relationship to maximize customer service and project timelines
- Process payroll bi-weekly and perform all related work including garnishments, check requests, returned paychecks, leave requests, and volunteer hour tracking
- Support annual review process through testing systems configuration changes, setting up and reviewing role profiles, reporting user instructions and troubleshooting issues
- And of course, be excited to help with other responsibilities that are assigned to you
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Systems, Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, or another related field
- 2+ years of experience with HRIS administration, Ceridian Dayforce preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
- Background in advanced report creation and automation
- Functional knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software
- Strong understanding of payroll processing and payroll laws
- Able to use your impeccable judgment when securing sensitive and confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- In-depth compensation knowledge is a bonus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish? Double bonus points!
Benefits We Offer: Working at Advance Financial is more than just another job. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class experience for our customers and employees. Some benefits you will get to enjoy include:
- PTO, Sick Days and Paid Time Off to Volunteer
- 401k with 5% Employer Match
- On-Site Gym and Yoga Classes
- Paid Parental Leave
- Weekly On-Site Nurse Practitioner
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- So Much More!